Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween






We had a fun Halloween. Autumn was our football player and Trinitie was the Spirit of Halloween. We had been discussing Halloween Costumes with a friend while we were at one of James' football games and she offered Autumn one of their Cheerleader costumes. Autumn was quick to let her know she was going to be a football player. It was fun creating Trinitie's costume with her. She had a ton of ideas in her head and it was fun to figure out how to make it work.
Autumn, Trinitie and I went Trick-or-Treating with some friends and James stayed home with Jim to pass out candy. Before we left a group of girls from James' school had come by and tried to talk us into letting him go Trick-or-Treating. He was a good sport though and listened to his parents (Trick-or-Treating has to end at some point, right?). Well, while I was gone the party ended up at our house (with dad's approval). I was a little surprised to come home to a house full of Teenagers. A couple of James' good friends and the girls who had been by earlier had come to help James pass out candy when they were done getting candy. It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed meeting the kids James has been hanging out with but I am wondering if I'm ready for this girl/boy thing. The best part was when we ran out of candy and James' friends grabbed their treat bags and started handing their candy out.

2 comments:

Jen said...

You know, I love that 1st pic of Trinitie as the "spirit of Halloween". She even has a peanut butter cup in her hand :) perfect!

Smith Family said...

How funny! I had been laughing at Trinitie because I couldn't get a picture of her without her pulling a face. I didn't know she had half eaten candy in her hand. That was before we went trick-or-treating so she must have raided our stash. 8)