Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Beach
















Going to California as a family was a once in a lifetime thing for us. We were pushing it to get Jim there at all. He was a great sport and we were glad he was with us. We did our best to hit the major hi-lights while we were there. All the mom's had a girl's night out and went to see "Wicked". It was awesome! All the talent was amazing. We also made sure the kids got a chance to enjoy the beach. Everyone had a great time. James amazed me. He had no fear and went out way farther than I ever would. He also caught on to the Boogy Board quickly and had a blast with his uncle Brian.

3 comments:

Jill said...

We wish we were able to go to the beach with you guys. It looks like your day was nice and sunny. Ours was so overcast! It would have been fun to see James on a boogie board. It brings back memories of California as a kid.

markandkristen said...

Don't you love the beach? It's great to see pictures of you guys. I'm glad that you have a blog so that we can keep track of your family. I've been terrible about keeping in touch, but we sure do miss you around here!

Jen said...

I'm so glad you're part of the "blogging" world. Lauren will be so excited to see what Trinitie has been up to. Looks like you're doing great in Idaho. We miss you guys.