Sunday, May 24, 2009

New looks...



Someone's blog had a link to a great website with great ideas for girls hair. (now I can't remember who's blog had this great link, but thanks!) always want to do fun things in my girls hair but 1st, my girls usually won't let me and 2nd I can't think of anything to do. When I showed Autumn some pictures from the website she was unimpressed until I spent a lot of time doing Trinitie's hair one Sunday. Of course by the time I was done with Trinitie's hair there wasn't much time left to spend on Autumns, but she insisted she needed a fancy do also. This is the one we found that could be done quickly. Also, How do you like her shiner (it doesn't really show up in these pictures)? She was playing with friends at one of James' baseball games and fell and hit her eyebrow on the curb. The actual goose egg and scrape were up by her eyebrow but it turned black and blue along her lash line and eyelid. She thought it was great when her friends dad asked her if she was wearing makeup.


Here's Trinitie's do. I should have taken a picture of the back but of course I didn't think about it as we were rushing out the door to church. It was really fun to create. Also, as a permanent new look, Trinitie now wears glasses. She kept telling me she was having a hard time seeing things but we had her eyes check a couple years ago and glasses weren't needed. Finally, when she couldn't read the stove clock that was only 4 feet away I decided we'd better have her eyes checked. She got her glasses the beginning of May. Just in time for summer. 8) She was funny the first day she got them. She kept walking around commenting on how great it was to be able to see the things she couldn't see before.




3 comments:

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Beautiful!! You are talented to be able to DO those hairstyles! Your girls are gorgeous!! Love those glasses!

Herget Family said...

I am impressed to see that Trinitie let you take her picture. She even has somewhat of a smile on her face. She looks adorable in those glasses. They sure have cute slylish glasses these days. I need the websight with the hairstyles. Halle really wants to grow her hair out and I am tired of pigtails everyday.

Erin said...

I need that website, too! Your girls are getting so grown up and beautiful! I remember saying the exact same thing when I got glasses. I remember telling Mom, " I can actually see all the leaves on the trees!"