

Just after Christmas Autumn had gotten one of her top teeth so loose that it was almost sticking strait forward. It stayed that loose for the next 6 weeks. She also had two teeth on bottom that had started getting loose at the same time as the top one but she had left them alone and we didn't think about them much. I guess I was getting tired of seeing her tooth sticking out so mentioned that the dentist would probably pull it out at our next dentist visit if she hadn't. She had a dentist appointment in 10 days and decided she wanted control of the situation. We had been encouraging her to pull it during the past 6 weeks but suddenly she had it out within 1/2 an hour. I felt kind of bad. The front part of the tooth still had a fairly big root. Oh well, it's out now and I'm pretty sure the dentist would have pulled it.
Now for the bottom 2 loose teeth. The next morning she was messing with one of her bottom teeth. She says she just pushed down on it and then pulled and it was out. Much less blood than the top tooth and the root was definately ready. Before I knew it she had done the same thing with the other bottom tooth. She kept the Tooth Fairy busy last weekend!
2 comments:
Carli LOVED seeing Autumn in this post (and her teeth look just like Carli's too!) Tough kid, very brave! Hope the Tooth Fairy survived :)
Hayleigh says congratulations. She also wants to know how much money did you get?
Post a Comment